How Can You Survive During an Economic Recession
An economic slowdown can happen at
any time so you should be prepared for it. Here a few tips so you
dont get caught with your pants down until things get better.
Economic Recession: A
Wake Up Call
Economic Recessions Are Normal
How To Survive In An Economic Recession
Tips To Deal With Economic Recession
What Economic Recession Is All About
Teaching Your Kids To Save During Recession
Causes Of Economic Recession
Effects Of Economic Recession On Employment
What Economic Recession Can Do To You
Far-Reaching Economic Recession
How Can Your Business Survive An Economic Recession
How To Save In Times Of Economic Recession
Effects Of Economic Recession On The Youth
How Can You Survive During An Economic Recession
The History Of The American Economic Recession
Economic Recession: What You Should Do To Prevail
How To Deal With Economic Recession
Effects Of Economic Recession On Women
What To Watch Out For During Economic Recession
Suicide And Economic Recession
Defining An Economic Recession
What Is An Economic Recession
How To Survive The Economic Recession
Signs Of Economic Recession
|4. See if you can get free samples. This may sound silly but you are
sure to find a few every time you visit the grocery. You can also
cut out some vouchers in magazines and then redeem it on your next
5. For those who go to work, instead of going out and having lunch, make it at home then bring it with you to the office. This includes coffee which you can put in a flask if there isnt any being offered.
6. You should also conserve on energy by lowering your electricity bills and fuel costs. Perhaps you can ask your boss if you can work at home two or three times a week. If this is not possible, see if you can carpool with someone from the office.
7. If you own a large vehicle, perhaps it is time to sell it or trade it in for a smaller one because of better mileage.
8. As for your electricity, see if you can change your light bulbs to those with lower wattage. Perhaps you can also put your heater down by one degree, reinsulated the place or stop drafts coming from the windows and doors.
9. Reducing your expenses are not the only ways to survive an economic recession. You can also make money by selling some stuff in a garage sale or renting out a spare room if there is someone out there who needs a place to stay.
10. If you work in an industry that gets badly hit when cash is tight, perhaps it is time to switch to another career that is more stable.
11. Since that will take some time and you will have to go to school for awhile, you can also engage in some other business on the side like bake cookies or sell some of your vegetables in your garden. Everyone has a niche so you just have to know what it is.
12. The last thing you can do to survive an economic recession is to take advantage of the situation. If you have the money, invest in long term investments so you can sell it when the economy has improved.
An economic recession is a fact of life and this often lasts for months, which is why it is better to be prepared. You should remember that your ability to stay financially stable is the only way you can deal with a potential loss of income and also inflated prices.